I am an artist, my name is Lauren Nash.
I paint, draw, design, sew, bake, I sometimes even write songs on the piano and write fanfictions. I’m 24 years old, married to my best friend Jonathan, together we have two sons: Jude and Jacob. I currently reside in Las Vegas, NV but grew up in Colorado Springs, CO. I love ravens and rabbits with a passion. I hope to to live in a forest near the ocean with all of the seasons.
Signs: Scorpio, Snake 蛇
Blood Type: A+
Favorite Color: Peach Pink
Eye Color: Hazel
Favorite Flower: Cherry Blossoms
- Weird & Foreign Movies
- Milk/White Chocolate
- Crescent Moons
- Bunny Rabbits
- Common Ravens & American Crows
- Blank Sketchbooks
- Rainy/Snowy/Foggy Days
- Pico Pica hot sauce
- Lifting Weights
- Dipping my hand into a sack of beans or rice
- Organizing books
- Sheer curtains on sunny days
- Binding quilts
- Eating Mushrooms (I just don’t like how they taste)
- Deep, Dark Water
- Paper Cuts
- Being Tickled
- When a cat puts their tail in my face purposely
- Wasted Food
- Black Licorice
- Smoke and Smog
- People who don’t pick up after themselves while camping
- I have double Simian lines on my hands.
- Child #4 out of 6
- I read all the time, 30ish books a year, give or take, usually more give.
- Can recite the alphabet backwards with ease, have yet to make use of this skill in life however.
- Met my husband online through World of Warcraft, started off as a long distance relationship.
- I don’t wear make up most of the time, it’s kind of at random.